Say it with red and fuchsia and....


Can we just say it with red?
I say, grab bunches of deep reds, 
kisses of fuchsia, blushes of pink, 
dashes and lashes of green...
whatever grabs your fancy
and have a merry time arranging 
bright beautiful holiday bouquets.








and while you are at it...if you have a love for the colour green, as I do...
wouldn't this be lovely for the holidays....



Just a quick post for a little holiday inspiration.
It was just the ticket for me...hope it did the same for you.
:)

Images 1-2 Carolyne Roehm
Image 6 Branca

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures. I'm a little bit shy for the drape of that dress (wow!), but the color is truly divine. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are stunning!i think any one of them would be fabulous for a Christmas bouquet.

    I hope you are warm and happy at hope, reading in your favorite chair as you wait for Christmas.

    Merry Christmas Jeanne,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is stunning!
    Happy holidays, it has been great following you this year :-)
    Di
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, you would look lovely in anything at all! Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A merry Christmas to you and your family, Jeanne.

    xo
    Carina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts