Pretty in Pink Toile

Comments

  1. Delicious toile! I love it especially in pinks and reds. I really must get some. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very pretty.... Adore Toile so much and these are just wonderuful images - absolutely gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I'm very much a toile fan (in moderation) and have just hung up a new red toile bathroom window-covering. It looks well. Hurrah for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jeanne
    Well I agree with everyone.. I think I prefer toile in deep pink or red!! These images are dreamy .. i have a few favourites similar to these in my files ...

    What to do.. just when I decorate in a certain colour.. someone always changes my mind with a fab post like this...

    Love the transferware too!!! xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My day is a little more beautiful now! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love Toile, but my hubby hates it. Picture 9 is my favorite, oooh to have a pink room. I think I will just have to incorporate Toile in my daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty! That first photo just calls out "Springtime Tea" doesn't it? Lovely finds...you did make a rainy day cheerful!
    Best,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE toile.....this selection is fabulous Jeanne!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm - spring is definitely in the air with all this colour. I can feel the roses blooming now. Hmm - if only someone would catch me while I swoon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore pink and red toile. It makes my toes curl in pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all these toiles and I see one from my blog.thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find it amazing how long Toile de Joie has been in fashion, Jeanne.
    My sister has a four poster bed with Toile de Joie curtains and we always sleep in there when we stay. I always feel like Marie Antoinette when we sleep there!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it just so gorgeous,
    love it, love it, love it,

    What a wonderful selection you have.

    x Coty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh big sigh, all very, very beautiful Jeanne.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm just swooning. I adore anything toile. And pink toile, sigh. I'm so inspired by your posting. I'm currently looking to redo my living room/dining room and I want to make them more feminine, something completely different. These I ideas are wonderful. I'm going to puruse the internet this weekend and see what I might find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts