Wrapped in fur

Thinking of all you folk who are in the midst of the cold snap that is gripping most parts of the USA. Here is something to keep you toasty and warm. I came across these at Gorsuch in Colorado (online). How gorgeous are these?? Personally, I would move to Alaska if I could wear the Brunello Cucinelli coat shown in the top photo.  At the moment I am sporting a t-shirt, jeans and bare feet in the midst of a balmy 25C evening in Auckland.. but not for long :)

                                                                Images from Gorsuch
                                                   PS..I don't mean to offend anyone by showing fur...
                                                   I am hoping this is not the real deal, 
                                                   just a great looking imitation!







Comments

Popular Posts