Holiday Colour

I have been in a quandry over what to wear over the holidays. I have enjoyed my laid back casual Australian and New Zealand Christmas holidays and now find I going to have to dress up a bit this year. It is hard to stay away from black and I admit I have selected one black dress but how can one resist?  I had a wander thru Paul Smiths UK online store and thought if I could have these I would be one happy girl. They could work with almost anything. It's all in the colours....I think they are brilliant!


Dress up or casual, these would be fun.










This looks like one of those dresses that would look good on anyone. 
Black tassel an interesting touch.



I am not an adventurous shoe person but thought I might be enticed with these!

For a walk on the wild side, classic Paul Smith.

Love the boots!
Images via Paul Smith

Comments

  1. Dear Jeanne - we have a standing joke in our house since moving to the UK - when it's time to light the fires and put on the heating, I'm afraid I revert to what I call my 'black uniform'! The colourful elements of the wardrobe consist of various raincoats and winter 'drapey' things to go over the standard black sweater and jeans underneath! By the way, I would really like to have a copy of your header photo to put in my 'ideas for the study' folder! Can I download it? Have a happy week, Love Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first cardigan is beautiful! Love that color!

    Greetings from Italy!
    Federica
    xoxo

    P.s. Come visit me, there's a lovely Christmas Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susie, the good news is I will not have to add much to my wardrobe! SInce living in New Zealand I have filled it with black, the national colour! I would be happy for you to download the header photo. It is my study which is about to be packed up..boo hoo! We have lovely 4 metre high ceilings which sadly the next house does not. I am hoping that bookcase is going to work. I am sure I will be blogging about it if it doesn't! Can you download the photo from the site? If not I am happy to email it to you.
    Many thanks!
    Jeanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, love Paul Smith - classic but interesting and the shoes are particularly gorgeous! Thank you too for joining my little band of followers - appreciated! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanne, I totally love the red and the first pair of shoes! Go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts