Christmas Hampers..which one??

I have become obsessed by Christmas hampers this year. I managed to have a peak at the display at Fortnum and Mason last month and was sold on the spot. Everything imaginable could go into one of these beautiful hamper baskets. I had visions of all the possible uses after the holidays as well.

Fortnum and Mason 'The Gourmet'

But then there was Harrods and WOW...what a spread. I was imagining the delight at seeing one of their packages delivered to my door step and  I was overcome with giddiness.

Harrods 'The Regent'




I can't forget Daylesford Organics as it is one of my favourite spots. I could stay in their stores for hours imaging an alternative lifestyle living in the country.

Daylesford Organic 'Complete Christmas Larder'

The net result is that I would put all three on my wish list. I imagine arriving in our new home four days before Christmas with one of each beautifully spread on our kitchen counter and a christmas tree twinkling in the distance. The reality will be that I will end up hitting the shops running to pull together our first Christmas in the UK, but a girl can dream.....and leave a large hint for her husband by emailing this post to him :)

Images via Fortnum and Mason, Harrods and Daylesford Organic

Comments

  1. They all look great, but Harrods gets my vote ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh....I hope you get your HUGE basket full of goodies!

    That would be a blast to get that in the mail!

    Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic blog - so beautiful - looks like I will be spending more of my days (and the hours seem to whizz by when you are enjoying yourself don't they?) looking at your blog too... Adore Daylesford - its about an hour from my home (where I spend some of my time) - have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please...I would love any of those...HAve a happy weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts