Calm, Inviting and Relaxing...

I would like to spend a day just pottering around this house. It looks so calm, inviting and relaxing. I can smell the coffee brewing as I write and the freshly baked bread resting on the stove. Maybe a few beautiful jars of homemade jam sitting to the side? Interior designer Edie van Breems has a swedish heritage and 'fills her house with decor, food, and traditions from her homeland, especially during the holidays'. You can read more in the recent issue of Country Living magazine. My favourite photo is the lovely white table with hyacinth just coming into it's own. I love that scent at Christmas along with a big bowl of bright, tangy orange clementines. Just heaven....


Images via Country Living Magazine
                                          

Comments

  1. I really love these photos. My favorite are the first and fourth. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts